Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Cook Time: 45 mins
Spaghetti Pasta Aglio Olio Peperoncino Recipe: This is a fast and easy meal to prepare. This is Spaghetti with some chilies, garlic, and olive oil.
Ingredients for Spaghetti Pasta Aglio Olio Peperoncino
- 100 Gram Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 8-10 cloves garlic, sliced
- 10 Gram Salt
- Some dried herbs, optional
Procedures to Make Spaghetti Alio Olio Peperoncino
1. Cook the spaghetti in one liter of water
2. Add some salt.
3. Fry the garlic a bit in some extra virgin olive oil.
4. Add in the chili flakes.
5. Rapidly, put in the spaghetti some little bit of the cooking water.
6. Just mix once or twice, then lightly saute.
Spaghetti, Cloves garlic, Chilli flakes, Salt, Olive oil, Some dried herbs, optional