This is minced chicken mixed with lots of spices and vegetables, with a delicious sauce made of ginger, sweet chili sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, and red pepper served in tarts.
Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 35 mins
Total Cook Time: 45 mins
• About 200g minced chicken
• 30ml vegetable oil
• Minced garlic
• About 50g of shredded carrot
• Chopped onion
• Black pepper
• chopped green onions
Then for the sauce:
• 65g of sweet chili sauce
• 30ml soy sauce
• 60g chopped fresh cilantro
• 10 gms red pepper flakes (crushed)
• 4 tarts
• 35g peanut butter
• 15g of grated ginger
• Heat the oil in a large frypan.
• Put the minced chicken, garlic, onions, and cook, add pepper and a little salt, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked.
• You can now add the green onions, carrots, and cabbage, and cook for about 2 extra minutes.
• Put together in a different bowl the ginger, sweet chili sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, and ground red pepper. Mix until smooth.
• Then add the sauce to the frypan.
• Add the cilantro, stir everything until it’s well mixed.
• You can spoon mixture into individual tarts.
Your Minced Chicken Salad Is Ready