Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 15 mins
Bake Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Total Bake Time: 1 hr 40 mins
When having a cup of tea, there is nothing better than some quantity of healthy cookies to tag along. Cashew nut cookie is healthy, full of vitamins, protein, and minerals. Cashew nuts are known to control blood sugar levels making them advantageous for diabetics. This cashew nut cookie recipe has chia seeds with oats, making it a great option for you if you need to include necessary nutrients in your diet every day.
Ingredients Needed For Cashew Nut Cookies
• 3/4 cup Ghee
• 112 Gram Cashew paste
• 3 Tbsp Plain yogurt
• 1 1/2 Cups Khaand (a healthy sweetening agent)
• 20 Gram chia seeds
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 2 Cups all-purpose Organic flour
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1 3/4 Cups Oats
• 1. Mix all ingredients, except flour in a large bowl.
• 2. Add the flour slowly and then mix all the ingredients well to form the cookie dough.
• 3. You can then put the cookie dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to cool it.
• 4.Preheat the oven to 160 Celsus
• 5. Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch round balls.
• 6. Place each cookie dough ball on an ungreased cookie sheet.
• 7. Bake a batch for 10-12 minutes.
• 8. Now remove each batch from the oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet until each cookie is hardened.
You can now enjoy your cashew nut cookie with a cup of tea or any drink of choice.